A Page resource in Moodle creates a link to a screen that displays content. The Text editor allows the page to display many different kinds of content such as plain text, images, audio, video, embedded code or a combination of all these.
To add a Page resource:
- In your course homepage, turn editing on.
- Go to a section in your course and click Add an activity or resource.
- Choose Page and click Add.
- Give your Page a descriptive and clear name.
- Give the page a description if you wish, and tick the box to display that description on the course page if needed.
- Use Page content to add a new page of information.
- You can add text, images, video, multimedia, embedded Youtube videos, and much more using the text editor.
- Once done, click Save and return to course.