By moving content from the course page to a clearly-labelled Page resource, you can improve the student experience by eliminating unnecessary scrolling and making it easier for students to find what they need.
- Go to the settings page for the Text and media area resource (or section heading)
- Go to the code view in the Atto editor:
- Select all of the content you want to move and copy to your clipboard (CTRL+C for PC, Cmd+C on a Mac)
- Click on the Cancel button at the bottom to return to the course page.
- Add a new Page resource and go to the code view in the Atto editor for ‘Page content’.
- Paste in the content from your clipboard (CTRL+V for PC, Cmd+V for a Mac)
- Click on Save and return to course
Having moved the content to a Page resource, remember to delete the content from the course page.
Moodle support: Streamline your course page