Digital Services offer training opportunities for the TEL tools at Oxford Brookes: Moodle, Turnitin Feedback Studio and Adobe Connect.
- Surgery sessions (slots available on Monday mornings and Wednesday afternoons)
- Moodle induction training (once per semester for new starters)
- Bespoke group sessions (available upon request)
Book a surgery session
We manage our surgery bookings with the Scheduler activity in Moodle. To book your place:
- Go to our form in Moodle.
- Log in with your p number and Brookes password (if you are not already logged in).
- Click Enrol me.
- Scroll down to the Surgery sessions for all staff section.
- Select the link for the current month (link in blue).
- Click Book slot (on the right) to book the respective 30-minute slot (on the left). Book as many slots as you need.
Book Moodle induction training
We use the same form in Moodle to manage bookings for Moodle induction sessions. If there are any induction sessions available for new starters, these will appear at top of the form under section Induction training for new staff.
Request group training
Bespoke group sessions can be adapted to suit participants at any experience level, and can cover most aspects of our supported tools. If you have a team or two or more colleagues who would like to be trained as a group, please contact us and let us know your requirements.