When students are emailing you to report that they are unable to submit their work to Turnitin, check for the following:
- The Due Date (both date and time) is in the future and not before the students are trying to submit. If the deadline is incorrect, click the pencil next to the Due Date and change both date and time accordingly.
- You have allowed resubmissions. Make sure that the Report Generation Speed has been set to “Generate reports immediately, reports can be overwritten until due date”.
- Make sure you have allowed late submissions in the assignment settings.
- If your students are trying to resubmit, when they click to upload their submission, they are seeing a message which reads:
- They can ignore this message, type the submission title, upload the new file and click Resubmission.