Once you are sure that the course formats and number of sections match:
- Go to the new course you need to roll over content INTO.
- Click Settings (top right), then Rollover.
- Enter the module number for the course you need to roll over content FROM and click Search.
- Select the run you wish to roll over and click Continue.
- Important step. Check near the top that it is going to copy from and to the correct course. And, if you like, you can to deselect any unwanted items by clicking the boxes down the right hand column. Some of the items in the list you will see during the rollover process are unchecked by default and they should stay that way. More specifically, you should uncheck:
– Turnitin assignments (should always be created separately for each run of a module as they are considered new/different assignments)
– Announcements (each new module run has this already)
– Module Evaluation (you will get a new evaluation form later in the semester)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Perform Rollover only once, as double clicking will result to duplicate content in your new course. The process should take 2-3 minutes. When you see a success message, you should be able to go back to your course and see your content.