To make the recording available to your students, you need to transfer it from your own personal Panopto ‘My Folder’ sandbox to the course folder that Panopto creates specifically for your Moodle course.
First, locate the videos you would like to move:
- Go to Panopto, by default ‘Moodle’ appears in the dropdown menu for sign-in. This is the correct choice.
- Click Sign In to be directed to the Moodle login page.
- In the Moodle login page, sign in with your user ID (without @brookes.ac.uk) and Brookes password.
- You’ll be redirected to your Panopto home page.
- Select My Folder from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Find the videos you want to make available to students.
- Check the box on the left-hand corner of the video thumbnail.
- Click Move from the submenu below the folder’s title.
Next, move the videos to the related course folder:
- Under ‘Move videos to’ click Choose folder or start typing to search.
- Click the arrow next to Moodle (not the word Moodle itself).
- Click on the folder that displays the module code and title of your course.
- Click Move (purple button top right).
- Once the word Done appears click X Close from the top right.
Your recording will now be visible to students via the Panopto LTI Activity.