The Panopto LTI activity on Moodle allows you and your students to access all Zoom recordings, uploaded videos, and any other recorded videos from one single place.
To add the activity to your Moodle course:
- Turn editing on.
- In the Key resources section, select Add an activity or resource.
- In the activity chooser, choose Panopto LTI and click Add.
- Give the Panopto activity a name such as ‘Panopto recordings’.
- Click Show more.
- You can use the Activity description field to add useful information such as: All recordings from our online sessions will appear at the link above or You had a Lecture this week on Day, Date, Time. Click on this link to access the recording of your session.
- Check the box next to Display description on course page.
- Click Save and display.