We generally advise that you add the Panopto LTI activity to the ‘Key Resources’ section of a course. From the Panopto LTI students can access all the recordings located within the course folder for that particular module.
You may also choose to embed or link to an individual recording within the context for that specific bit of learning within a Week or Unit section of the course. You can use the Panopto LTI ‘selected content’ option to achieve this.
Add Panopto ‘selected content’
Go to the section of your course where you wish to link to an individual recording.
- Turn editing on.
- Click Add an activity or resource.
- In the activity chooser, choose Panopto LTI and click Add.
- Give the Panopto recording a name, e.g. MARK4004 Week 2 Lecture Part 1 recording.
- Click the Select content button.
- By default, the Moodle course folder is selected.
- Locate the the recording you want to add, and click to select it.
- Click the Insert button.
- Click Save and return to course.
Select content from a different location
If you want to add a recording from another location (for example, a Channel) click into the ‘folder search’ box (step 6 above) then search or navigate to the desired folder.
If you add a recording located outside of the Moodle course folder then ensure it is shared appropriately, for example, ‘Anyone at your org who has the link’.