In this article
- Go to Panopto (opens in new tab).
- Log in with your Moodle credentials, i.e. p number (without typing @brookes.ac.uk) and Brookes password.
- Click My Folder on the left-hand side.
- At the bottom of the screen choose Results per page: 250.
- Review the recordings/videos that appear on the list.
- Check the box at the top left of the video thumbnail for the recordings/videos that you would like to delete.
- If you wish to delete all the videos that appear in the list, check the box of the first video and then check the box next to the sorting options.
- Click Delete at the top.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Click the Meeting Recordings subfolder, which is where Zoom automatically imports your recordings.
Please review the recordings stored in the Meeting Recordings sub-folders and delete the videos that you don’t need by following steps 4-9 again.
If you have more sub-folders, please review their contents and delete the videos that you don’t need by following steps 4-9 again.
Please do not delete any Panopto videos that are:
1. stored in Panopto module folders (i.e. folders with module codes in the title)
2. stored in our reusable content folder (called ‘Channels’).
3. shared with you by others.
If you need further help please contact:
- Your Faculty Digital Media and e-learning Developer (if you are in a Faculty)
- Digital Services, email@example.com (if you are in a Directorate)