While a typical Zoom meeting has a start and end time, you can create a link that has no duration and can be reused multiple times:
- Go to the Brookes Zoom web portal: https://brookes.zoom.us.
- Click Sign in.
- Log with your p number (without typing @brookes.ac.uk) and your Brookes password.
- Click Schedule a Meeting on the right.
- Give a title to your meeting.
- Check the box next to Recurring meeting.
- Click Daily next to Occurrence.
- Choose No Fixed Time.
- You don’t need to change any of the other settings. Click Save.
- In the next screen, next to Invite link, click the ‘two squares’ icon to copy the reusable link.
You can now paste that reusable link anywhere you want to advertise it, such as the Academic Advising form or Google Calendar or send it your students/colleagues via the Brookes Gmail.