If you don’t have access to an academic module in Moodle or have never accessed Panopto as professional services staff:
- Go to the Getting started with Panopto course in Moodle (also accessible via your Moodle Dashboard).
- Log in to Moodle using your p number (without @brookes.ac.uk) and Brookes password.
- Click the purple Go to Panopto button.
- If you see a login screen in Panopto, click Sign In (purple button).
You only have to follow steps 1-4 once, so that Panopto creates your account.
Going forward you only need to follow these steps:
- Go to Panopto.
- Click Sign In to be directed to the Moodle login page.
- In the Moodle login page, sign in with your p number (without @brookes.ac.uk) and Brookes password.
- You’ll be redirected to your Panopto home page.
Any Zoom recordings will be located in My Folder > Meeting Recordings.