Within the QuickMark Manager, you can download QuickMark sets to distribute to other Module Leaders, or upload QuickMark sets sent to you by your colleagues to use when grading papers. QuickMarks are stored in small files, which can be shared with others.
2. Select the set you wish to share from the dropdown list.
3. Click the cog on the right.
4. Click the menu from the top left-hand corner.
5. Select Download set.
6. The QuickMark set will be downloaded to your computer as a
*.qmsfile which can be shared with your colleagues.
*.qmsfile from colleague and wish to use it in your grading:
1. In Feedback Studio click the QuickMarks on the right-hand side.
2. Click the cog on the right.
3. Click the menu from the top left-hand corner.
4. Select Upload set.
5. Either drag and drop your
*.qmsfile into the QuickMark Manager or click Browse to locate the file on your device.
6. Once your upload is complete, click Open to view your imported QuickMark set.