As a module leader you may need to enrol your co-teachers onto your Moodle course at the beginning of the semester.
- From the Navigation sidebar (on the left), click on Participants.
- Then, click on Enrol users (top right).
- Click in the Select users search field, type the name of the teacher you would like to add and select their name from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click on Assign roles and select the preferred role. You would usually select Co-teacher for a seminar leader.
- Click Show more.
- Under Enrolment duration, select Unlimited.
- Make sure that enrolment end date is disabled. If not, uncheck the blue box next to Enable to disable the end date.
- Click on Enrol selected users and cohorts.