As a module leader you may need to enrol your co-teachers onto your Moodle course at the beginning of the semester.
- From the Navigation sidebar (on the left), click on Participants.
- Then, click on Enrol users (top right).
- Click in the Select users search field, type the name of the teacher you would like to add and select their name from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click on Assign roles and select the preferred role. You would usually select Co-teacher for a seminar leader.
- Click Show more.
- Under Enrolment duration, select the number of days that the colleague you are enrolling needs to stay on the course or enable the date until when they need to stay enrolled on the course.
- Click on Enrol selected users and cohorts.