A rubric or grading form is a set of predefined criteria and scales through which students’ work can be evaluated. Grades and feedback can be entered by instructors using Turnitin’s Feedback Studio.
It is usual that the assessment criteria has been produced already, often as a table in the module handbook or the assignment brief. If this is the case, you can simply copy/paste elements of the assessement criteria from the handbook or assessemnt brief into your Turnitin rubric as you create it.
Links to the articles:
- How do I open the Rubric Manager?
- Probably the quickest way to create your rubric is to import it from an Excel file.
How do I import a rubric from Excel into Turnitin Rubric Manager?
- Duplicating a rubric enables you to reuse a rubric that you would like to modify.
How do I edit an existing rubric?
- This next article explains how to create a qualitative rubric from scratch.
How do I create a Turnitin Rubric?
- Once you have created a rubric, you can attach it to an assignment dropbox.
How do I attach a rubric to an assignment?