This guidance applies to: Programme Leads
We recommend talking to your programme lead who can set up a brand account for the whole programme (they will be owner of the Programme YouTube account) and add individual module leaders as managers.
- Go to YouTube Studio.
- From the top-right hand corner make sure you are acting as the brand account you created above. If you are not sure, click on the account icon and make sure that the Programme title appears at the top (Figure 1).
- If the Programme title doesn’t appear at the top, click Switch Account and choose the brand account you created from the list (Figure 2).
- Go to Permissions.
- Click Manage Permissions (Figure 3).
- Click the Invite new users from the top right to invite your module leaders, co-teachers (Figure 4).
- Type the p numbers of the module leaders you wish to add, choose Manager or Editor and click Invite.