To upload a file to Google Drive:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com and log in with your Brookes account.
- At the top left, click New and then File Upload.
- Choose the file you want to upload.
To share the link with others:
- Once it’s uploaded, right click on the file and choose Get shareable link.
- Toggle link sharing on (the toggle should become green).
- The link has been copied in your clipboard.
You can add the link to your Moodle course as a URL: How do I add a link to my Moodle course?