The Topics format is a course format that organises your course into topic sections that a course creator can rename. This format also allows the course creator to add a description for the section. Each section will track and make note of the types of resources and activities that have been added to that section.
How do I use the course format?
Once you are in your course homepage:
- From the course homepage, click on the cog wheel to access Settings (top right).
- Click Edit Settings.
- Click Expand all from the top right.
- Scroll down to find the Course Format section.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Format (first option) to reveal the available course formats and choose Topics format.
- Click the drop-down menu net to Course layout (third option) to reveal the options for customising the Topics format.
- Scroll down and click Save and display.