To make the recording available to your students, you need to transfer it from your own personal Panopto ‘Meeting Recordings’ or ‘My Folder’ folder to the course folder that Panopto creates specifically for your Moodle course.
- Find and click the Panopto activity in Moodle.
- Find the videos you want to make available to students.
- Check the box on the left-hand corner of the video thumbnail.
- Click Move (from the button above).
- Click Choose folder or start typing to search.
- Click the arrow next to Moodle (not the word Moodle itself).
- Click on the folder that displays the module code and title of your course.
- Click Move (green button top right).
- Once the word Done appears click X Close from the top right.
- Close the Panopto tab to return to the Moodle window.
Once you return to the Moodle window, you are looking at the Panopto folder for your course. Click Refresh in your browser and the recording you just moved to the course folder should appear in the list.
Your recording will now be visible to students via the Panopto LTI Activity.