The recordings of your Zoom meetings are being automatically transferred to Panopto after the meeting has ended and the recording has been processed by Zoom. You must always delete the recording from your Zoom account once it has appeared in your Panopto account, by following the steps below:
- Go to your Zoom profile at brookes.zoom.us (opens in new tab) and click Sign In.
- Type your p number (without @brookes.ac.uk) and you Brookes password and click Login.
- Click Recordings from the left-hand menu.
- Click More on the right-hand side of the recording and choose Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm that the recording should move to trash.
Alternatively, click Delete All above the list of your recordings to delete all the recordings at once.